Codifications, Certifications & Approvals
The ConX System is codified and/or prequalified by many organizations and accepted by the relevant U.S. and international building codes. ConXtech’s Hayward, California fabrication facility is also approved by national and regional authorities.
ConX Connections & Systems
- The ConXL connection is approved by Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) for use in California Hospitals. See: 2012 changes to CBC and current California Building Code: Chapter 22A (Steel)
- The ConXL connection is codified by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) and published in AISC 358-10 Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames for Seismic Applications.
- The ConXR connection is prequalified by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) by meeting the requirements of Chapter K of the Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings (ANSI/AISC 341-10).
- The ConXR connection is LA City (LADBS) approved and ConXL is accepted by LADBS via the AISC code approval.
ConX Manufacturing & Fabrication
- ConXtech’s Hayward, California fabrication facility is AISC certified.
- ConXtech’s fabrication facility has City of Los Angeles Approved Fabricator certification (License #40).
View Approved Fabricator Roster
- ConXtech’s fabrication facility is certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) to CSA Standard W47.1.
- ConXtech is an Approved Fabricator with the Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO).
ConX Systems are also prequalified by:
(Back to Top)