Codifications, Certifications & Approvals
The ConX System and our fabrication facility have received many different certifications. The ConX System has also achieved acceptance by the relevant U.S. and international building codes.
- The ConXL connection is approved by Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) for use in California Hospitals.
- The ConXL connection is codified by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) and published in AISC 358-10 Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames for Seismic Applications.
- The ConXL connection is approved by the Division of the State Architect (DSA) for use in California schools.
- The ConXR connection is LA City (LADBS) approved and ConXL is accepted by LADBS via the AISC code approval.
- The ConXR and ConXL Systems are Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM at the Silver level.
- ConXtech’s fabrication facility is AISC certified.
- ConXtech’s fabrication facility has City of Los Angeles approved fabricator certification (License #40).
- ConXtech’s fabrication facility is certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) to CSA Standard W47.1.